Hi

Welcome! Say 'Hi" and introduce yourself. Upload photos in the media gallery and link them here too.
SMP_Sue

Hi

Postby SMP_Sue » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:52 am

Hi everyone, I'm Sue, Chris' wife. We both have been interested in the paranormal for some time, and when Chris found you guys and signed up, I wanted to come along. I'm quite busy at the moment with work, but I see it slowing down soon, so I will be more active now. I look forward to meeting you all.
SMP_Libby

Re: Hi

Postby SMP_Libby » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 am

Boy, do I understand busy! I'm expecting to see a slow-down maybe next year sometime. ;) Good to see you here.
SMP_Sue

Postby SMP_Sue » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:15 pm

Thanks Libby!

SMP_Libby wrote:Boy, do I understand busy! I'm expecting to see a slow-down maybe next year sometime. ;) Good to see you here.
SMP_Steve
Site Admin

Postby SMP_Steve » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 am

Hey Sue,

Sorry I missed this post. I've spoken to you previously in the last meeting. I'm glad you came with Chris. It is fun to do things like this together with your significant other. I'm trying to get my wife into this too. :D
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used as a flotation device...
SMP_Sue

Postby SMP_Sue » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:36 am

All in time.

SMP_Steve wrote:Hey Sue,

Sorry I missed this post. I've spoken to you previously in the last meeting. I'm glad you came with Chris. It is fun to do things like this together with your significant other. I'm trying to get my wife into this too. :D
SMP_Steve
Site Admin

Postby SMP_Steve » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Once she meets all you cool cats, I'm sure she'll come around. :lol:
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used as a flotation device...

Return to “Introduce yourself”